Translational Research Fellows Program
- TRFP is a three-year training program (subject to annual review) focused on working with a multidisciplinary team and integrating experimental research with patient-based clinical research to explore disease processes and advance detection, diagnosis, and treatment of disease.
- Each TRFP fellow will be assigned an ISB faculty mentor.
- TRFP fellows are expected to develop an independent research program with mentorship from ISB and PSJH researchers and clinicians.
- Every fellow will receive funding to support salaries and research-associated costs. Fellows are encouraged and expected to secure funding as their research progresses.
Program Focus Areas
Research project ideas include, but are not restricted to:
- Using data clouds to optimize wellness, identify the earliest stages of transition from wellness to disease, and follow disease progression and response to therapy
- Improving wellness analytics and validating wellness metrics
- Developing molecular network models for drug discovery
- Systems approaches to addressing disease heterogeneity
Application and Selection Process
We are not currently accepting applications for the Translational Research Fellows Program.